Why Choose GHIM?
Why to choose
1. It's more than a Decade old, Govt. Regd. Music institute in Bangalore founded on 3rd April 2005 & since running successfully.
2. We have the best, Knowledgeable, highly qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers in Music Field.
3. GHIM is more popular for its right and systematic way of teaching in modern western method, as well Indian pure Classical Style for Instrumental and Dance.
4. Compared to other institutes we charge nominal fee, yet provide more opportunities for the exposure of Student's Hidden Talent.
5. GHIM gets several invitations to participate in State, National and International Level competitions due to its high reputation. Talent hunt shows like DANCE INDIA DANCE, ZEE SA RE GA MA PA, INDIA'S GOT TALENT etc. are few to name, where students can expose their talent and can prove themselves in reality shows.
6. GHIM is affiliated to Govt. of West Bengal, Assam and recognized by Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata and Indira Kala Viswa Vidyalaya, under Bangiya Sangeet Parishad. Every year we organize Annual Music, Dance, Vocal and Fine Arts Examination, through which students get the grades in Music & Fine Arts.
7. Every year we organize a mind blowing, huge, colorful, Annual day cultural celebration -" TAAL MEL", where every teacher puts their best effort to prepare their students for better performance on stage. Students are awarded on the stage, based on their performance in examination.
8. GHIM has achieved 2nd Rank in Bangalore for systematic and authentic teaching through online rating in the year 2012.
9. The principal, Mr Ashish Kumar Ghosh, from a Bengali family from Kolkata, always believes in the greatness of Bengali Culture in the field of Music, Dance & Fine Arts. He has been contributing towards Music for last 39 years. His ultimate motto is to spread Music, Art and Culture in a systematic and scientific way among the people. He is a Drummer, performed in thousands of shows, Concerts & Celebrity Nights across India & Abroad accompanied with Great Music Directors.
10. We believe that both theory and practical are equally important to learn music. There are a lot of hidden theory to be learnt behind practical knowledge of Music. We always focus on both aspects while teaching Music.
11. We are the oldest, Integrated Music Academy in HSR Layout, having 2 branches, 28 faculty members in different course and more than 800+ Students. This has happened due to the people's Word of Mouth as the emphasis here is more on quality imparting of knowledge than advertisement.
Rules and Regulations
Before Admission Please Read The Rules And Regulations Carefully & as a Student everybody must abide by these following Rules
1. Registration Fee & Monthly Fee is always not Refundable or adjustable with another Substitute Person.
2. Monthly Fee should be paid always in advance, within 7 days from the individual's due date & after that a fine of Rs.100/- will be charged along with the Fee.
3. Every student has to pay monthly fee for every month whether the student was present or absent in the class.
4. Student who has not paid fee for 2 (Two) Consecutive months, will be considered as a defaulter, for further class needs a Re-Admission.
5. After Due Date Institute will not allow a Student to attend more than 2 (Two) classes.
6. Students must need to pay Yearly Once Annual Fee for Annual Cultural Programme & for Annual Examination Fee.
7. Student must reach the class 10 minutes before it starts.
8. Parents/Visitors are not allowed inside during class hours.
9. Parents should come to pick up their wards 10 minutes before the class gets over.
10. Students must bring their own instrument in the class & should Take Care of it.
11. Institute will provide instrument for initial Two (2) Hours Class & after that student must bring their Own Instrument.
12. Student interested to purchase instrument can contact Principal.
13. Student using institute's instrument more than Two (2) Hours Class, must be paying instrument Maintenance Fee.
14. Institute is not responsible any way for your belongings.
15. Students / Guardians are strictly advised not to exchange their contact details with any of our Employee/Teacher & they are not suppose to make any personal transaction with any of our Teacher/Staff. If there is any such a case, institute is no way responsible for that.
16. Discipline, Regularity and Punctuality should be maintained by Every Student. Institute reserved the right to cancel any student for any kind of misbehaviour.
17. Daily Practice is a must and it is the most important and essential part to master any Art. Institute has a right to stop a student if not practicing and improving day by day.
18. If a student damages any property / Instrument of the institute must have to pay the Damage Charges.
19. According to the Market Price Hike and Increment in Overhead Expenses, Institute will increase fees structure Every Year.
20. Weekly Two(2) hours classes for any subject will be provided.
21. If a Student misses any class, Compensation class will not be provided.
22. In case, if, a teacher misses any class, compensation class will be provided Compulsorily.
23. NO ENTRY for person in intoxicated condition.
24. Smoking is Strictly Prohibited in the institute zone.
25. Above 10 Years of age, Half pant is not allowed. Everyone should come to the institute wearing Decent Dress.