WHY MORE PEOPLE CHOOSE
GEETANJALI HARMONICA INSTITUTE OF MUSIC
1. It's more than a Decade old, Govt. Regd. Music institute in Bangalore founded on 3rd April 2005 & since running successfully.
2. We have the best, Knowledgeable, highly qualified, experienced and dedicated teachers in Music Field.
3. GHIM is more popular for its right and systematic way of teaching in modern western method, as well Indian pure Classical Style for Instrumental and Dance.
4. Compared to other institutes we charge nominal fee, yet provide more opportunities for the exposure of Student's Hidden Talent.
5. GHIM gets several invitations to participate in State, National and International Level competitions due to its high reputation. Talent hunt shows like DANCE INDIA DANCE, ZEE SA RE GA MA PA, INDIA'S GOT TALENT etc. are few to name, where students can expose their talent and can prove themselves in reality shows.
6. GHIM is affiliated to Govt. of West Bengal, Assam and recognized by Rabindra Bharati University, Kolkata and Indira Kala Viswa Vidyalaya, under Bangiya Sangeet Parishad. Every year we organize Annual Music, Dance, Vocal and Fine Arts Examination, through which students get the grades in Music & Fine Arts.
7. Every year we organize a mind blowing, huge, colorful, Annual day cultural celebration -" TAAL MEL", where every teacher puts their best effort to prepare their students for better performance on stage. Students are awarded on the stage, based on their performance in examination.
8. GHIM has achieved 2nd Rank in Bangalore for systematic and authentic teaching through online rating in the year 2012.
9. The principal, Mr Ashish Kumar Ghosh, from a Bengali family from Kolkata, always believes in the greatness of Bengali Culture in the field of Music, Dance & Fine Arts. He has been contributing towards Music for last 39 years. His ultimate motto is to spread Music, Art and Culture in a systematic and scientific way among the people. He is a Drummer, performed in thousands of shows, Concerts & Celebrity Nights across India & Abroad accompanied with Great Music Directors.
10. We believe that both theory and practical are equally important to learn music. There are a lot of hidden theory to be learnt behind practical knowledge of Music. We always focus on both aspects while teaching Music.
11. We are the oldest, Integrated Music Academy in HSR Layout, having 2 branches, 28 faculty members in different course and more than 800+ Students. This has happened due to the people's Word of Mouth as the emphasis here is more on quality imparting of knowledge than advertisement.